The Business Coach Creating Confident Leaders
Transformative coaching for introverts
Supporting you to grow YOU, your business, and your team. In a world of extraverts, it can be hard to find your introvert strengths. Yet you have enornmous strengths, and I want to help you find them and build your leadership capacity.
I’m the confidence coach for introvert business owners and your secret weapon behind the scenes. I help you to claim your time back with the right systems and team, find the missing clarity that eludes you and remove those mindset blocks that hold you back from the business growth you seek.
As we take this journey together, you’ll realise what a tremendous strength introversion is to leadership as you step up and into the next level you deserve.
The place you are now, is not where you want to be. This is how it shows up for you:
😒 The thought of supporting your team overwhelms you,
😶 You’d rather be doing your work, than talking or making social chat
😟 You have all of these things in your head, and people don’t get you.
👨👩👦👦 You cannot stop working, even when your family are trying to get your attention
☎ You’re still scrolling through your phone, thinking and doing “stuff”, because there is something in you that won’t allow you to stop
😫 You’re waking up at 2am
Coming from years of experience in business and as a senior leader, I understand how being an introvert shows up and the many challenges that you face as a business owner. “One of my core values is leading from within”. Leading your business and team means knowing more about you.
Starting by understanding your drivers, and what’s happening now, I keep you accountable and work with proven business processes. We build the business culture through authentic leadership, systems and habits needed to ensure your business grows successfully and sustainably.
Whether you are operating a solo business, or a team of 20+ staff, we focus on YOU (and your leadership team), whilst establishing the business health across the whole system, allowing us to see what is working, and what needs work.
Building and embedding the right habits ensures your business is successful now whilst acknowledging your future plans. My aim is for you to have a resilient business that is aligned to your aspirations and personal goals.
I do this by through a proven framework so that you can grow without the confusion, fears and limiting beliefs that were once unnerving and restrictive. Combining a method with personalised coaching, mindfulness and online data, I guide YOU every step of the way.
REVIEW + REFOCUS = RESULTS
Introverts sometimes find themselves in situations
Situations where you feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed such as:
- Thinking about your team too much and knowing there is just so much to do to manage them
- You’d rather just do the work yourself, so you’re reticent to build a team to support you and your business growth
- Until people get to know you, they don’t get you, and often say your aloof, or rude
- You find that when you have too much “stuff “on your plate, it is hard to deal with questions from your staff
- Presenting to audiences, and ‘Live’ social videos are really hard work, and you beat youself up as you see so many other entrepreneurs doing ‘all the time’.
- You find being a bubbly leader of your team or a group is really draining.
- It is hard to respond quickly or spontaneously to a statement. Which you believe allows others to think you have ‘no idea’.
- Constant external stimulation such as large gatherings, networking and presenting to groups is exhausting
- Back-to-back meetings are a nightmare to you.
Here's what sets me apart...
- My clients like to work with me because I’m an introvert and “get them”
- I am results oriented, structured yet compassionate, and ‘the real thing’.
- They use the word ‘authentic’ knowing I’m being my best self in order to help them.
- Gratitude, self-compassion, learning and alignment are my core values.
- I base my coaching on actual experiences, on my many failures, with love, and knowledge of industry, and senior roles held.
- I’m known for my simple, Aussie no-nonsense ‘positive” attitude!
Read my About Page to know more about my full story.
Let's figure out if we'd click
I work best with passionate introverted entrepreneurs who run a service based, or online business.
You might have a small team and provide professional services, training, coaching, or consulting.
You have been in business 3+ years or more.
You are prepared to go all in.
You are not afraid of having conversations around mindset, limiting beliefs, self-care, money, playing big, stepping out of your story; which in turn will help you grow your business.